- “Angel-Makers: Autosomal Recessive Disorders, Genetic Testing, and Ethics”, University of Skövde and Skaraborg Hospital’s A Sustainable Health Care (online presentation in Swedish), 23 October 2020 (with Homa Tajsharghi).
- “Ethical Guidelines for the Use of AI” at Sustainability Circle’s Researchers Meet Practicians (online presentation in Swedish), 14 October 2020.
- “What Happens If We Are Fooled by AI?” at Sustainability Circle (webinar in Swedish), 8 May 2020.
- “Confounded Fairness: On Anti-Doping, Empirical Science and Level Playing-Fields” at Aarhus University (Aarhus, Denmark), 3 November 2015.
- “Anti-Doping, Purported Rights to Privacy and WADA’s Whereabouts Requirements: A Legal Analysis” at Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona, Spain), 25 June 2013 (with Richard Griffith, Daniele Ruggiu and Mike McNamee).
- “Moral Epidemiology: Influencing the Moral Behavior of Large Populations” at the University of Skövde (Skövde, Sweden), 16 December 2010.
- “Anti-Doping, Purported Rights to Privacy and WADA’s Whereabouts Policy: An Ethico-Legal Analysis” at Fit for London 2012? An Assessment of UK Sport Policy in Comparative Context (Birmingham, UK), 19 July 2010 (with Richard Griffith and Mike McNamee).
- “Anti-Doping, Purported Rights to Privacy and WADA’s Whereabouts Policy: An Ethico-Legal Analysis” at ECSS, 15th Annual Congress (Antalya, Turkey), 26 June 2010 (with Richard Griffith and Mike McNamee).
- “The Ethics of eSports” at BPSA, 11th Annual Conference (Nancy, France), 17 April 2014.
- “European Governance, Anti-Doping and the Right to Privacy” at ECSS, 17th Annual Congress (Bruges, Belgium), 4 July 2012.
- “Philosophy on Steroids?” at IAPS, 38th Annual Meeting (Rome, Italy), 16 September 2010 (with Mike McNamee).
- “Philosophy on Steroids?” at BPSA, 7th Annual Conference (Cardiff, UK), 27 March 2010 (with Mike McNamee).
- “When versus what: How time and valence of contextual descriptions modulate affective ERP components in response to facial expressions” at Mind Brain Body Institute, 6th Annual Mind Brain Body Symposium (Berlin, Germany), 15-16 March 2018 (with Katharina Miriam Rischer, Mattias Savallampi and Nicole Salinas Thunell).